6.30.2014

Diner Dash


Taking a break from the Japan trip posts, I'm here back again in good ol' Los Angeles. While driving to the supermarket to pick up groceries one evening I happened to stop by this really quirky, 50's theme diner. It seemed like the perfect backdrop for a new post, considering I had recently purchased this adorable striped jersey dress from Japanese brand Little Sunny Bite's Spring/Summer 2014 collection. I was introduced to the designer at an art exhibit I had gone to where her things were being sold and I immediately fell in love. Her designs are colorful and fun and each item has a little bit of whimsy to them (note the girly ruffle sleeves added to the jersey dress). The all-american style of the striped jersey feel right at home at this old school diner! I took many pictures there and couldn't really narrow them down (I am so bad at decisions) so this post is quite a long one! But hey, with the 4th of July coming up, who wouldn't mind a good americana themed photoshoot?















 





Dress: Little Sunny Bite
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Jacket: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment