3.17.2014

Birthday Boho


As you may be able to tell from the peaks of a "birthday" banner to my left in the following photos, I just finished off celebrating my birthday! I don't officially turn 18 until the 27th, but I decided to throw a small lunch with a few of my close friends in my backyard before spring break began and everyone gets swept up in end of the year, second semester senior hysteria. It appears that my style is ever changing, as I opted for a more 'boho' look to match my feelings about the warm, almost summer-like day that lay ahead of me. I'm currently obsessing over this top- It's lightweight and made of the softest, almost chiffon like material. With intricate stitching, a delicate bow at the chest and light ruffles on the sleeves, it's definitely one of my favorite pieces of the season.The skirt follows similarly loose and relaxed feeling with its deep purple hue and vintage looking paisley print.

PS- Get excited for tons of posts soon as I'm going to be going to Japan next week! I've been dreaming of going to Japan since 6th grade, so I've had a Japan bucket list set for a while now. I'll have lots of cool posts on japanese street fashion and interesting places so get ready- another reason to celebrate!







Top: Free People
Shorts: Free People
Shoes: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment